Consultant de Recrutement
- We recruit!
- We need people who want to learn and grow in a very good atmosphere
Informations sur l'entreprise
PageGroup, the leading worldwide recruitment agency and his brand Michael Page Belgium is looking for a Finance Recruitment Consultant to help his growing activity.
Our finance recruiters ares specialists in the markets that they serve. PageGroup is recognised worldwide for our finance recruitment track report. This reputation, built over nearly four decades, has led the way to our global diversification: Specialist finance teams are often established first in each new market we enter
The ideal recruiting consultant will have the responsibility of a client portfolio and the direct approach of candidates for international companies, local ones or start-up. The job is a combination of business development and HR with negotiation with clients and recruitment of perfect candidates. The main responsibilities will be:
- Improving business over a limited geographical area through business development;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies (industry, activities, culture);
- Carrying out the recruitment process from A to Z:
- Definition of the need;
- Negotiating terms with the client;
- Profiles search, interviews and selection;
- The support to the candidates during all the recruitment process;
- The advice to the client on the market;
- Development of an expertise.
Profil du candidat
At PageGroup and our brand Michael Page, we are looking for people who work to work in good atmosphere, who want to grow and join an international company. We organise a lot of event to support our recruitment consultants to learn thanks to an international learning and development team.
Apart from the potential of the candidate we will someone who:
- Have a master in Finance or Business Engineering;
- Who has a first experience in Sales (in the service industry is a plus) or in Recruitment;
- An experience in HR is a plus;
- We need someone who want to learn commercial skills, who wants to learn how to recruit people and who can negotiate with international clients;
- The ideal profile will speak perfectly Dutch, French and English;
Your confidence and motivation would be essential to adopt a goal-oriented approach to work. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you want to fit in with a company that will train you and develop your team-spirit. Being creative would match with the entrepreneurial spirit of the company and its people. Ambitious, determined to succeed and looking for a job with some clear evolution perspectives, this job could be yours.
Conditions et Avantages
We offer to the candidate a complete package including a company car, an attractive salary and, of course, access to bonuses.