Sales & team manager assistant
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Sales & Team manager assistant you will support the sames team and team management with all customer-facing administration.
Our client is a world leading consultancy company, located in Sint-Pieters-Woluwe.
The main responsibilities of the Sales & Team manager assistant include:
- offering administrative support to the sales team, including contracts, project extensions, etc.
- coordinating with the sales administration team (for invoicing, purchase orders, etc.)
- generating reportings on key metrics of the division.
- being responsible for updating and maintaining accurate data in reporting & forecasting system.
- reviewing and analysing reports and data to pro actively highlight potential issues.
- coordinating the organization of events for the different team units, in collaboration with the communication department.
- being the internal point of contact for administrative and logistics support for your team.
- following up on the administration and support for on-boarding of new colleagues, in close coordination with the human resources department.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- you have a bachelor (in office management, business administration) or equivalent in experience
- you have min. 1-2 years of experience
- you are highly autonomous, result-oriented and proactive
- you have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- you are capable of managing your interactions with a variety of stakeholders
- you have a very good knowledge of Excel
- you have a strong communication and positive spirit
For this role of Sales & Team manager assistant, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.