Supply chain - projects and process developments
You will join the Upstream Supply Chain team of Aperam Europe. You will become a key member of a team oriented to Supply Chain efficiency optimization with the aim to sustainably deliver our Customers with a top level Service giving to Aperam a major advantage of competition.
The position offers both a challenge and an opportunity of development to anyone that this contexte motivates.
The Head of Methods, Projects & Performance will provide supply chain IT project development, reporting updating and infrastructure upgrading, Quality Insurance for USC process.
- play a key role in the project management of Supply Chain IT applications : as well as new Supply Chain development project (in particular within the Supply Chain Transformation Program ) as corrective and evolutionary maintenance
- ensure the reliable running of IT systems, providing all the needed informations to plan and schedule correctly Aperam Stainless Europe Upstream production tools and shipments
- control IT projects in progress and participate in the definition of priorities.
- upgrade USC IT tools, being the contact people with the IT platform and other IT services
- ensure good collaboration to maintain efficient communication structure between USC and other IT supply teams
- initiate continuous improvement across the department, as well as the availability, the reliability and the needed evolution of data, tools and reporting indicators required for performances monitoring
- be responsible for the capitalization of knowledge and the management of documents and procedures
- Master's degree in management or economy with Supply Chain orientation
- First Supply Chain experience is an asset (MRP, ERP, …)
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Experience in team management
- French native speaker with good command of English. Dutch is a plus