The Cargo Officer coordinates and facilitates incoming and outgoing shipments for transportation companies.
Informations sur l'entreprise
My client is one of the main actor in the air freight sector
The person in this role is responsible for managing the shipping, storage and transportation of goods. The Officer also determines the shipping methods and routes from pick-up location to final destinations, handles the required shipping documents and prepares reports for the management.
- Analyse the types of goods, costs, transit time and security measures.
- Build rapport with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Coordinate and make a note of all shipping activities.
- Identify and plan out the most appropriate ways and means of transportation.
- Make sure that the documents needed for shipping meet the requirements.
- Manage day-to-day air import/export consignments.
- Organise the schedules of passenger and freight transport.
Profil du candidat
- Bachelor in International Trade
- A first experience in cargo is a plus
- Willing to work in shifts (morning, afternoon or nights)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are rigourous and precise
Conditions et Avantages
A first experience in the air freight in a company where people are trained and empowered.