Product/Promotion Manager Because Music
Job title: Belgium Product/Promotion Manager Because Music
Responsible to: Benelux Label Head
Department: Caroline International
Location of work: Mechelen, Belgium
Caroline International is an award winning global label services operation for artist and independent labels with dedicated personnel and offices around the world. Caroline’s partners include for instance: Because Music, Glassnote, Communion, Wolf Tone, Fiction, Loma Vista (Concord).
Because Music contains artists such as Selah Sue, Christine & The Queens, Major Lazer, Diplo, Justice, LARTISTE and Marwa Loud. For more information go to: http://www.carolineinternational.com / www.because.tv
main purpose of role
You will co-ordinate and help manage in an efficient and timely way, the release of all Caroline/Because projects, both physically and digitally from inception to completion, working closely with the Label Head and Marketing Manager at all times.
- Prepare a timeline and write a marketing plan including product/marketing and promo set-up for each project in conjunction with Marketing Manager & Label Head.
- Develop the optimum promotional strategy in Belgium and execute the promotional activities including radio, PR, online and TV promotion.
- Maintain an up-to-date budget on each project in conjunction with the Marketing Manager & Label Head.
- Communicate with 3rd party team and internal team on all elements of the project and progress of the campaign.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Label Head and 3rd Party labels on planning and creative concepts for campaign.
- Liaise with the Caroline digital marketing team, 3rd party label, artist management on creative ideas for the artist’s online and social media presence and asset creation.
- Update the commercial sales team on all project developments and supplying them with the tools they need to best sell our products e.g. POS/exclusives and accurate sales notes.
- Liaise with the internal and external international marketing teams to keep them up to date on the progress of all projects.
- Liaise with the support coordinator @ Caroline Benelux.
- Plan and organise regular campaign planning meetings for active projects.
- Assist Caroline to maximise promotional and marketing opportunities for all the artists, by keeping abreast of all new developments both inside and outside the industry that could help us to maximise sales.
- Previous relevant experience in media, PR or the entertainment industry
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal in French (native speaking), English & Flemish (good business understanding/speaking).
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Efficient and able to work independently to a high standard
- Highly organised and can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Keen to develop within the field of marketing.
what we can offer
- Competitive salary within the entertainment industry
- Company car
- Good secondary conditions of employment
- Working in a very enthousiastic team and environment
- Direct contact with labels, managers and its artists
- Possibility to develop within the team/company
Closing date for receipt of applications: April 15th 2018.
Every application will receive a response.