Manage and coordinate transport between plants and the customers according to quality standards, at agreed lead-times and negotiated freight rates.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is an international company active in the industrial sector.
- Look for appropriate solutions within agreed delivery times and costs
- Plan and assign transports
- Update changes in delivery dates, delivery conditions in SAP
- Fax Transport orders or changes to the hauliers, control automated faxes or Netmover application
- Control, analyze, unblock and organize shipments for special orders
- Manage urgent re-routing of shipments resulting from changes in manufacturing sourcing plant or customer order cancellation
- Manage Export shipments of Samples from French manufacturing plants
- Follow-up of consignment inventory at customer sites
- Daily control of SAP Outbound Deliveries to ensure on-time loading and shipment from manufacturing plants
- Interface to Carriers and Customer Service colleagues
Profil du candidat
- Education level: minimum high school / preferably additional degree in Logistics
- 2 years relevant work experience
- Language skills: good knowledge of French, English. German and/or Dutch would be an asset.
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Good skills in MS Office tools
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
- Problem solving, flexible, organized, stress resistant
- Enthusiastic personality
Conditions et Avantages
Good salary package + international atmosphere