Receptionist in the center of Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Receptionist (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the energy sector.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the agenda management;
- You will take telephone calls and put the through with the right department;
- You will organise seminars, events, travel arrangements from A to Z and presentations;
- You will keep the database up to date;
- You will arrange meetings, both internal and external and manage and coordinate appointments daily and ensure a good preparation for meetings;
- You will welcome and look after the visitors;
- You will handle the e-mail correspondence;
- You will be in charge of office supplies' orders;
- You will prepare reports and tenders;
- You will follow up on invoices.
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist position include:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Office Management and/or proven experience of minimum 1 year in a comparable role;
- You have an outstanding knowledge of English and French (both written & spoken) and a very good knowledge of Dutch;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- You have a professional attitude and you are able to liaise with people at all levels;
- You have excellent organisation skills;
- You are able to work autonomously while working within a team;
- You are well organized, very flexible and stress resistant;
- You have excellent communication skills.
Our client offers you:
- An interim contract of a period of 6 months, for a challenging position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Receptionist and are you immediately available? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Click here
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: