Treasury/Credit Management Leader
- 5 years of experience in AR/Treasury/Credit Management
- Fluent in Dutch & French
Our client is an international player in the FMCG industry.
As Treasury/Credit Management Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Cash flow Management;
- Treasury forecasting & reporting;
- Credit policy management & reporting;
- Reconciliations & AR accounting tasks;
- Liaisons with Banks & internal stakeholders (sales, customer service);
- Supervision of 1 person;
- Acting as back up of the Accounting Manager.
The ideal Treasury/Credit Management Leader will have/be:
- Accounting Degree;
- Min. 5 years of experience in AR/Treasury/Credit Management;
- Fluent in Dutch & French;
- Expert in Excel & ERP oriented (Microsoft Dynamics is a strong asset);
- Excellent organization & structure;
- Assertive profile with outstanding communication & negotiation skills;
- Team player;
Our client offers a competitive salary package with benefits. You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team in constant evolution with improvement projects.