Inside Sales for Medical Sector (African Market)
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Challenging position as an Inside Sales Representative. You will work for the African Market and drive its growth. You take ownership.
Our client is a global player in the medical device market and looking for an Inside Sales Representative for the African Market. The company is globally active and constantly growing.
Our client is located in Mechelen and easy to reach by car and public transport.
As Inside Sales representative you will be responsible for the African Market. You manage a key position between customers and internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical and Clinical Application Team).
You give support to the Sales Manager.
- Follow-up with clients in Africa on a daily basis. Be closely in touch with them and build up a long-term relationship. Keep your customers fully informed about products and services to ensure their needs are fully met.
- Think along with your customer about the composition of products and provide the best solutions for them
- Provide daily sales support to all distributors and ensure effective sales position
- Monitor order management (follow-up of all orders)
- Invoicing and cash collection
- Follow-up on incoming lead generation demands
- Support tender management process to ensure long term business growth in Africa
- Capture and maintain relevant sales and customer data
- Prepare accurate sales forecast in collaboration with Sales Manager
- Complaint handling if necessary
- Organize and follow trainings of distributors
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar Inside Sales position
- Experience with the African market is an added value (but not mandatory)
- You are fluent in both English and French!
- You can work easily with Excel
- You are sales and service minded
- You communicate in a clear way. You are proactive and assertive
- You look forward working in an international environment - experience with this is a plus
- You are flexible and you are a real problem solver
- You have strong organizational skills and you like to give a good follow-up to your customers
- You are open to travel exceptionally (5%)
- A very challenging job in an inspiring sales team with a lot of ownership
- Fast growing business environment
- Modern and very nice work environment
- International mindset
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Dynamic and motivated colleagues