Junior Customer Service Representative
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Challenging Customer Service Position with responsibilities from A to Z. Growing company that is globally active!
Our client is a global player in the medical device market and looking for a Junior Customer Service Representative to support their team/growth. The company is globally active and constantly growing.
Our client is located in Mechelen and easy to reach by car and public transport.
As a Junior Customer Service Representative your responsibilities are:
- Single Point of Contact for your own customer portfolio
- Order process from A to Z: from receipt of the order until invoicing. You take into account: customer needs, agreed lead times, contractual and legal requirements, etc.
- You are in charge of the preparation and follow-up of the delivery flow of the orders with the agreed partners
- You coordinate shipping documents
- You keep your customer informed about the status of pending orders and delivery details
- You contribute to continuous improvement and are a real problem solver
- You are a back-up for your colleagues
- You prepare all administration of the order process
- You have had a first similar experience. However, motivated recent-graduates are also welcome!
- You have strong communication skills. You speak and write fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is desirable
- You work accurately and precise
- You are customer oriented and you have a commercial attitude
- You can work under stress and with deadlines
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to a fast growing environment
- You are a problem solver
- You are pro-active and take initiative
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude, open mind and willing to learn and grow
- Inspiring and challenging position with responsibilities
- Company that values autonomy and initiative
- Dynamic and fast growing business environment
- Modern and very nice work environment
- International mindset
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Motivated colleagues
- Permanent contract after successful interim period