Junior Sales Traineeship - Oost- en West-Vlaanderen
You will visit your clients in East and West Flanders and maintain good relations with them in order to increase the sales of the company.
Our client is an International actor active in the textile industry. Today, in order to strengthen their sales team, they are looking for graduates that want to start their career in sales.
As Junior Sales Textile, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Visit your existing clients in East and West Flanders (Farming)
- Achievement of sales objectives - delivering individual targeted sales volumes, values, return rates, and brand distribution by effectively identifying and meeting customer needs
- Acting as an ambassador - you will foster strong business-to-business relationships between our client and our customers, demonstrating and supporting company strategies, policies, and key messages
- Effective territory coverage - you will ensure frequency of visits and a consistent levels of service for all customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Identifying portfolio opportunities - ensuring that all client's needs are identified and effectively met, sharing opportunities with your Sales Manager and the Business Development Manager.
As Junior Sales Textile, you have the following profile:
- Speak Dutch fluently
- Have an economic bachelor or master
- Ideally you have done an internship in business development, sales representative, account manager,...
- You are resilient, dynamic, enthusiast, solution-minded, problem solver
For the Junior Sales Textile, the company offers:
- Gross Salary + Bonus + Car + Fuel Card + Insurances + Allowances + laptop + mobile phone
- Learning and growth opportunities