Key Account Manager Benelux
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Key Account Management
Our client is a major manufacturer in Europe supplying all distribution channels including food, non-food, DIY chains in Europe dealing with plastic home products for end users.
The company is covering European markets with branches and factories settled in Germany, Poland and Belgium.
Today, they are looking for a Key Account Manager for the Benelux region based in Belgium in order to sustain their development
- Under management of the sales director, the candidate will participate in the sales development of Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg markets handling national accounts in distribution channels chains food , non-food, specialized, DIY networks and wholesalers. He or she will also prospect for recruiting new accounts in the scope of targets linked to strategic development plan.
- The main focus will be oriented towards :
- Define for each account the targets in terms of range or item sales potential along with price and sales conditions required
- Establish road map &action plans for each customer/prospect with a defined timeframe perspective
- Optimize at best, sales deals with respect of the company's strategic goals and profitability.
- Establish a pro-active sales relationship with all customers
- Collect and share market information to participate actively to the sales development.
- Visit and establish national chains and local chains deals in order to increase sales on national level agreements for permanent listings or promotions.
- Able to impulse contacts with key potential customer for creating new accounts
- Proven Sales experience for at least 5 years in non-food market environment as national key account manager
- Introduced in household and kitchen sector with national key account buyers
- Used to national annual negotiations and buying processes in the modern distribution channels
- Proven promotion selling ability in challenging market profile.
- Fluency in French and Dutch (both written and spoken), English is a must for internal use
- University or business-school degree
- Combative attitude, tactics oriented, self-motivated, goods manners and positive attitude.
- Hunter and developer capacities will be requested for this challenge
- Motivating salary with yearly bonus, company car, lap top, cell phone, travel expenses and other social benefits included
- Belgium working contract base