Sales Representative Events / Oost- en West Vlaanderen
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the event sector.
AKA: Sales, Account manager, business developer,...
Our client is an international company in the event sector. Today, in order to strengthen their sales team, they are looking for a Sales Representative Events in East and West Flanders
As Sales Representative Events, you will have the following tasks:
- Establish contact with B2B Clients interested in the services offered by the company
- Visit clients to better understand their needs and offer them them solutions
- Develop long term relationships with your client portfolio by maintaining their satisfaction level
- Ensure the follow-up of the relationship
- You will also have business development targets, mostly in your existing accounts via up-selling and cross-selling methods
As Sales Representative Events, you ideally have following profile:
- Have a Bachelor or Master
- Speak Dutch fluently
- Like to attend events (festivals, catering, sports,...)
- Be resilient, dynamic, enthusiast, solution-minded, problem solver
- Be a good communicator: you can communicate effectively with clients on the phone and face to face
For the Sales Representative Events the company offers:
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme, in line with your experiences.
- Perspectives of evolution in a growing company