Group Supply Chain Manager North/South at McBride
You will manage the creation of production schedules for filling, blow moulding and mixing in line with the master plan. The schedules will support operational conformance and stock and CSL targets. You will manage inbound materials and suppliers to support the implementation of the schedule. And you will lead the Local Supply Chain Teams at several production sites: Bagnatica, Estaimpuis, Etain, Ieper, Moyaux, Sallent.
Your main tasks are:
- Set clear objectives on an annual basis for the local supply chain managers/team leaders, that link to the overall supply chain strategy
- Manage a firm production schedule out to the planning timefence, ensure the schedule is built to minimise operational costs and support CSL targets by recovering any imbalances in safety stock.
- Schedule anticipation stock in line with Master Planning requirements to avoid medium term CSL issues.
- Manage raw materials, packaging and finished goods stock levels to optimise stock values and stock turn.
- Measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Provide a vendor schedule to key suppliers to support CSL and cost/lead-time reduction.
- Liaise with operational teams (goods in, production, goods out) to ensure a smooth flow of materials through each factory.
- Oversee changes to the agreed schedule as required by customer services/demand teams. Quantify the potential impacts of any recommended changes and support the decision making process.
- Development towards SAP ‘best in class’ standards of functional performance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the SAP planning parameters and component master data.
- Provide the Supply Chain perspective, backed up with the appropriate data, into Site Management Teams to support effective decision making.
- Support the introduction of capital investment requirements
- Coach and support line management in the development of a continuous improvement culture, particularly in the key areas of sales & operations planning, team working & sourcing management.
- Effective liaison across all relevant business areas.
- Participate in Cluster triumvirate meetings
- Manage the effective and lowest cost implementation of product launch, withdrawal and promotions.
- Review and manage Slow moving and Obsolete (SLOB’s) raw materials and packaging.
- Identify the impact and cost of complexity on the plant supply chain. Make recommendations to reduce costs.
You have a master degree in engineering, have a thorough understanding of the supply chain processes within a FMCG manufacturing environment and at least 5 years management experience at senior level.
Languages: very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of Spanish and Italian is a plus.
MS Office: advanced knowledge of Excel, intermediate knowledge of Word and Powerpoint ; by preference a good knowledge of SAP.
Role specifice competences
very good analytical skills, commercial awareness, decision making, accuracy, able to work proactively.
You apply the McBride principles within your job: teamwork, engagement, communication and leadership.
Group Supply Chain Manager North/South at McBride, Ieper, West-Vlaanderen, Supply Chain, Stock, Supply Chain Strategy, Engineering, Engineer, FMCG, SAP