Under the supervision of experienced Project Managers, you work as a team member and contribute to the design and development of multiple aerospace & industrial projects.
You are in charge of designing complex mechanical systems incorporating tight optical tolerances.
You naturally integrate electrical, structural and thermal aspects in the designs.
You take economic aspects into account while developing industrial solutions, being therefore in relation with suppliers for technical specifications and requests for quotations.
You have practical experience of manufacturing techniques and you incorporate the related constraints in the designs.
- You are a creative, though rigorous person addressing up to the very details.
- You have a system view on the project, naturally integrating in the design the user-related functional asptects.
- You hold a Master degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering (mechanical or electromechanical).
- You have basic engineering skills in electronics and optics.
- You master SolidWorks and Creo (Pro/ENGINEER).
- You can address structural aspects (continuum mechanics) and thermal aspects
- You easily integrate in a multidisciplinary team and you can organize your work efficiently in order to supply your deliverables according to planning.
- You have a very good command of English.
Postulez à l’offre: Mechanical Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué