As an Electronics Engineer, you are responsible for electronic developments in various industrial projects. This includes analog and digital electronics developments as well as embedded firmware development.
You work in close collaboration with Project Managers, aiming to support them from architectural concepts to small series production preparation.
- You have a few years of experience in both analog and digital electronics design.
- You master PCB design (Altium) and you have experience in electronic architecture design to routing.
- You have experience in setting up small series productions, testing and repairs.
- You are rigorous in work and able to document designs and productions.
- You have good communication skills. You like to discuss the many programs you are involved in and working with non-electronics experts.
- You are capable of working as a team player or independently.
- You are ready to move outside the company from time to time (mainly in Belgium) according to the needs of the projects you are working on.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Graduat technique | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué