Management assistant FR-NL-EN
Unique Office specializes in the selection and recruitment of skilled candidates looking for an opportunity in an administrative function.
All our clients are accessible by public transport.
You are the manager's right hand in the daily execution of his or her tasks. You manage ongoing tasks such as mail and e-mail correspondence – but you also rise effortlessly to the challenge of unforeseen situations.
You organise and prepare meetings and conferences and take notes. You work closely with your manager. You manage his diary, book meetings and business trips and also willingly undertake short local and international trips yourself. As an assistant you provide full administrative and organizational support.
- You have a bachelor's degree in office management or relevant by experience
- You speak English and French fluently
- You are good at organising and planning.
- You are very discreet, responsible and diplomatic.
- You are flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You take on assignments from others with pleasure but also enjoy working independently.
- You have excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are organised and accurate and deliver your work within the set deadlines. Planning your own work is second nature.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenge in an international environment where confidentiality, professionalism and commitment are very important values. As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for a significant number of tasks. We provide a fixed salary and other extra-legal advantages.
We are currently creating a recruitment reserve for various international clients of us.