Project Assistant FR/NL/EN (M/F)
Your responsibilities include:
Under the supervision of a project manager, the Project Assistant will provide operational, financial and administrative support to the project team. The project team is based at the customer’s premises. Project missions can cover 3 months till 3 years, from small to larger projects.
• Organize and maintain accurate filing systems for all Project activities, manage all project correspondence, drawings, reports, and other Project documentation as requested.
• Assist to coordination meetings and technical meetings, write down and distribute meeting reports (FR or NL or EN when it is needed)
• Assist in the logistic arrangements necessary for project staff travel on field missions
• Provide the necessary administrative and logistics support to meetings
• Focal point for all project related questions between customer, project team, suppliers, contractors and organizations.
• Prepare financial reporting (cost reviews), maintain budget follow-up, prepare order requests and treatment of invoices.
• Assist the Project Manager in the set-up and follow-up of the planning in MS Project
• Setup and maintain a Project Quality Plan (procedures and templates)
• Assist in Site & Safety Coordination activities, monitoring time schedules
Possibility to evolve towards a more technical position and to get more responsibilities in the project.
• Ability to participate effectively in team-based information sharing environment
• Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time
• High client service orientation and initiative to solve problem, excellent analytical and communication skills
• Consistently approaches work with energy and positive, constructive attitude
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Affinity with technical issues
• Education: Graduate in administration, translation or technical studies
• Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP, MS Project & Autocad is an asset.
• Languages: French/Dutch/English very good , knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Experience: 0 – 5 years
• driving license B
Our client offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark. As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, GSM as well as other fringe benefits.
Postulez à l’offre: Project Assistant FR/NL/EN (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément