Legal Personal Assistant in the center of Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Legal Personal Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation. The company is active in the legal sector.
As a Legal Personal Assistant (M/F) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provision of high quality secretarial service;
- Accurate typing of letters and documents;
- Modifying documents;
- Managing agendas;
- Taking telephone messages and reporting to fee-earner, monitoring calls when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
- Organising seminars and presentations;
- Arranging meetings, both internal and external and managing and coordinating appointment diaries and ensuring partner is well prepared for meetings;
- Filing and archiving documents;
- Assists with preparation for interviews, depositions, hearings, trials and/or client meetings.
The requested qualifications for this Legal Personal Assistant (M/F) position include:
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, Dutch is a plus;
- A professional attitude and able to liaise with people at all levels;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage projects is essential;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Cheerful, flexible, cooperative personality;
- Good attendance record, able to prioritize and punctuality;
- Possesses excellent secretarial skills;
- Accuracy and use of initiative essential;
- Good Team Player.
Our client offers you:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interim full time contract with a fixed-term option;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Legal Personal Assistant (M/F) and are you immediately available? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Click here
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: