Controlling and Reporting Manager - permanent position
For an international services company located in Zaventem we are currently looking for a Controlling and Reporting Manager (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Zaventem (Brussels region) and is active in the services industry.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Controlling and Reporting Manager leads all aspects of controlling and reporting and has following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the accuracy, analysis and follow-up of the monthly results;
- You are responsible for timely reporting;
- You are responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the financial control procedures in order to guarantee the accuracy of the reported figures;
- You ensure that the variances to last year, to budget and to forecast are properly identified, explained and understood;
- You coordinate, plan and supervise the budget cycles;
- You drive and support the business by assisting business leaders to take best informed decisions;
- You drive on costs allocation and product P&L;
- You drive continuous improvement in the reporting tools and structure;
- You drive the consolidation of the financial statements and their compliance with the IFRS rules;
- You are a key user for our ERP;
- You manage, coach and guide the controlling team.
Required profile of the Controlling and Reporting Manager:
- You have a Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent;
- You have at least 10 years' experience of which minimum 5 years in a similar position;
- You master the English language; any other language is definitely a plus (NL, FR, DE);
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel;
- You have experience with IFRS standards;
- You have a relevant and successful people management experience;
- You have a first relevant experience in a multi-country organization;
- You are pro-active; and have a positive mind set;
- You have a hands-on and no-nonsense approach;
- You are reliable and used to deliver quality on time;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are definitely a team player; and you work independently.
- A market conform salary package;
- A company car;
- Group and Health Insurance;
- Several extra benefits.
Interested in this position at a growing international company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: