Regional Finance Manager (h/f) pour ESCO Belgium à Frameries
Our partner is proud to celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2013. The company was founded as a steel manufacturer that catered primarily to the Pacific Northwest timber industry and has grown into a global leader in wear parts and services for the mining, construction and industrial, and oil & gas industries.
Regional Finance Manager (h/f)
Position purpose :
- To provide leadership and guidance in the EMER financial reporting & forecasting
- To assist in the financial control of the EMER region
- Position is an Individual Contributor that oversees financial reporting and forecasting processes and provides high-level guidance to regional and corporate leadership
Position relationships : (Customers, Team, Coach, Process Leader, Mentor)
- Reports directly to EMER Regional Director, Accounting
- Member of the EMER Finance & Accounting team
- Works closely with EMER Managing Director
- Works closely with Director of Global Finance
- Works closely with EMER staff and teams
- Works closely with Portland Finance Group
Primary responsibility :
- Lead provider of financial insight for the region regarding Sales, Margins, Operating Expenses, EBITDA, and Cash Flow
- Leader of ESCO's financial and KPI reporting and forecasting processes to achieve strategic goals
- Works on global, large impact processes (reporting, forecasting); owns specific multiple smaller processes
- Participates in developing long-term financial strategy in FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) processes
- Analyzes a multiplicity of data and information from several sources; effectively persuades using data, logic, and insights
- Able to provide quality reports while meeting key deliverable dates
- Helps drive cash flow optimization for the business
- Creates and prepares report and input templates used for variance analysis and forecasting
- Actively seeks and identifies process improvement opportunities in ESCO's finance processes
- Creates recommendations which may be outside of current practice when required; leads implementation of new processes or solutions
- Liaises with various regional and functional groups to develop financial budgets as well as track actuals against those budgets on a monthly basis
- Effectively handles ambiguous, dynamic tasks and assignments and reacts with appropriate urgency. Knows when to escalate issues
Job complexity :
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization.
- Works on assignments of diverse scope where analysis of data requires the evaluation of identifiable factors and an understanding of business trends.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Demonstrates mastery of job. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Focus is on challenges with up to a 3 month time horizon.