Junior Software Developer
JUNIOR-MEDIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – FRONT- AND BACK-END
WideTech s.a. is an SME located in Grace-Hollogne, Liege, Belgium. Its main focus is on quality analysis of industrial process data (gas plant, oil refining, etc.).
The company provides both software and services related to that software (implementation, customer training, results analysis).
As part of its growth, WideTech is reinforcing its software development team. In collaboration with the engineering department, the software development team builds the technical design of the product, elaborates the architecture of the solution, and implements the requested functionalities. It insures the robustness, reliability, scalability, and performance of the application.
2. Job description
As a member of the development team, you will have the opportunity to take part in all phases of the development process: requirement collection, analysis, design, implementation, test, documentation and maintenance.
Your daily job will encompass tasks from reading/writing data in a database to writing of HTML controls to display those data, including implementation of new data validation algorithms, using and evolving our stack (C# WebAPI back-end using MS SQL and Entity Framework, SPA front-end based on AngularJS and D3).
- Own a computer science degree (engineer, master or bachelor) or equivalent experience
- Have experience in Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Have a good knowledge of design patterns (MVC, repository, factory, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET WebAPI and/or WCF experiences are a plus
Furthermore, you are also interested or have experience with any or all of the following technologies and frameworks:
- Entity Framework 6
- Microsoft SQL server
- AngularJS (1.6)
- D3 (3.5)
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ is a strong asset, particularly in the field of application upgrade
Experience in the following areas will also be appreciated:
- Multi-client service-oriented application
- Software solution architecture
- Unit testing and TDD
- Enterprise ICT architecture (Active Directory, network management, etc.)
- Interest in industrial process technologies
- Interest in data analysis techniques, with understanding of the underlying concepts and principles (data mining, PCA, data clustering, etc.)
- Working knowledge of English, French speaking is an asset (as our office is currently a whole French-speaking team)
- Team player
- Self-learner and autonomous
- Experience with the Agile methodology is a plus
You will get the opportunity to work in a start-up company, where things are to be done. Your opinion and actions will impact the development of the product and the company.
Your package will comprise an attractive salary, complemented by other benefits: company car, health insurance, contribution to mobile phone and home internet, expenses, meal coupons.
The job environment will allow you to investigate and suggest new technology, as well as offering time to sharpen your skills in your field of work.
Postulez à l’offre: Junior Software Developer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Pétrochimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Pétrochimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Informaticien | Pétrochimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | Pétrochimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Programmeur | Pétrochimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience