Customer Service Representative in Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the hygiene sector.
As Customer Service Representative (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving, processing sales orders into the system;
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing orders through the supply chain;
- Invoicing: control of product prices and increments;
- Prepare quotes;
- Organizing and coordinating of all shipments and freight orders, including handling transport documents (transport orders, shipping invoice, custom forms, etc);
- Coordinating and replying to all inquiries or complaints from customers or other internal departments;
- Entering and following up on customer complaints into the internal data base/system;
- Creation of credit notes;
- Organizing travels for managers on national and international levels (trade shows, hotels, flights, transportation coordination, etc);
- Keeping the stock up-to-date and ensuring a good stocking load of shipped items.
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Representative (M/F) position include:
- You have proven professional experience in a similar function/industry;
- You speak perfect English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- You are a real team-player, you easily take initiatives and have great communication skills;
- You are extremely well organized, focused on satisfying the customers' needs and are stress resistant;
- You have a problem-solving mind, you are cheerful, positive and client-oriented.
Our client offers:
- An interesting full-time offer with a motivating salary package in line with your experience;
- An interim contract with fixed-term option;
- A professional, international and stimulating environment;
- A place in a healthy, well-established business with an interesting extra-legal advantages.
Interested in this challenging position of Customer Service Representative (M/F)? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Cliquez ici Klik hier
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: