Part-time Facilities Coordinator
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Part-time Facilities Coordinator (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the financial sector.
As Part-time Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You coordinate and communicate facilities operations to staff and all other involved parties;
- You oversee all aspects of reception operations offering support to the facilities assistants ;
- You oversee, you provide and you keep up-to-date account documentation ;
- You resolve any problems or complaints and take decision/action accordingly ;
- You ensure and keep track of required information to comply with KPI's.
The requested qualifications for this Part-time Facilities Coordinator position include:
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree in Office Management and/or you have proven professional experience in a similar function;
- You have outstanding written and spoken skills in French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- You are an excellent communicator able to solve problems and take decisions;
- You are extremely well organized, self-motivated and appreciate team working;
- You know how to set your priorities and pay extra attention to details.
Our client offers:
- An interesting part-time interim offer with fixed-term contract option;
- A professional and stimulating environment;
- A place in a healthy, well-established business with an interesting extra-legal advantages.
Interested in this challenging position of Part-time Facilities Coordinator? Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Cliquez ici Klik hier
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: