Senior UX Designer/Researcher
Company details You will join a fresh and stunning team of strong believers in UX, that practise client & end-user satisfaction as a daily grail. You will be focused on delivering innovative digital products and service for leading west European brands. You will be part of a team that believes that its success is strongly tied to its employees" level of satisfaction. Function Team work with product managers, UX researchers, other designers, business analyst, web developers and marketing team to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to create engaging and efficient platforms.
- Benchmark best practices and innovative experiences
- Create concept models, wireframes, prototypes and designs
- Participate in workshops like design studio or cocreation sessions
- Making style guides to define UI elements
- Sketching ideas and designs
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
Your technical skills :
- Senior with 3-5 years experience as a UX Designer.
- Skills in Visual benchmark
- Skills in Moodboard creation
- Skills in Motion design
- Skills in Adaptive/Responsive design
- You"ll need to be a Sketch ninja.
- You should also have basic skills in OmniGraffle, Axure, JustinMind or any other wireframing tool.
- Show empathy and listening skills
- Can hold your own in a meeting, good at explaining
- Are self-motivated, details-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You take a scientific approach
- Customer oriented, with a pragmatic approach
- Understand how does a company or a service work
- Most importantly, you approach your work with a sense of genuine curiosity and a willingness to try out new methods.
- You should have a solid portfolio. We want to see that you"ve built great web interfaces before, not just great website.
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
- Yearly performance Bonus
- Trainings and Certifications
- A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Opportunities to learn and develop
Languages Fluent in French and English, Dutch is an asset