Consolidation Analyst - Wavre
For one of his client, Robert Half is currently looking for a Consolidation Analyst.
Our client is based near Wavre and is active in the industrial sector.
Reporting to the Consolidation Manager, the consolidation analyst will be responsible for ensuring the timely and successful completion and integrity of the Group consolidation process.
Your responsibilities for this position are the following:
- Prepare consolidation entries and elimination entries IC on monthly basis;
- Participate in the monthly consolidation process to ensure results are reported accurately and on a timely basis;
- Perform the appropriate quality reviews on the consolidated figures.
- Prepare the monthly reporting process and group reports based on the individual monthly reporting packages;
- Prepare the consolidated annual accounts in Begaap and IFRS;
- Prepare the required financial reporting and audit consolidation reporting according to the group valuation rules.
- Comply with the statutory and group requirements in accordance with the Begaap and IFRS accounting principles;
- Maintain the consolidation and reporting software (Cognos Controller system) ;
- Assist with ad hoc requests from management;
- Maintain related process documentation.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- Master degree in accounting or financ;
- 3 years of experience (Audit firm or consolidation or accounting and IFRS);
- Fluent in French and English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel and skills in database management and record keeping;
- Experience with SAP and consolidation software (Cognos) is a plus;
- Pro-active, independent, enthusiastic
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 06870-0010402907.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :