Design - Electromechanical Engineer H/F
You will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will work together with our scientists to study and design single-use equipment and systems for the production of vaccines and/or antibodies.
You build prototypes, run feasibility and performance tests in order to provide adhoc equipment to the bioprocess development team equipment and supplies to achieve their mission.
- Identify and select innovative technologies and equipment to support project and build adequate prototypes
- Take an active part in mechanical, electrical and control design of new equipment
- Manage and follow-up suppliers and sub-contractors
- Design and build prototypes, run performances and functional tests
- Write protocols, documentation, test and essays reports
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints in your field of responsibility
- Maintain a close collaborative relationship with the bioprocess team
- Industrial or Civil Engineer in Electro-Mechanics
- 5 - 8 years' professional experience, ideally in a design and testing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill as well as strong interest to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of CAD software and/or automation programming is a plus
- Analytical, autonomous and proactive
- Precision and rigor, but creative and solution- minded
- Driven by curiosity and eager to learn every day
- Fluent French and English
Salary and Benefits
Interested? Send your resume online ("POSTULER") to Julie Dantinne!
See you soon!
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume