Customer Service Manager
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- You will manage a team of 4 Customer Service
- You will be responsible for the quality of the logistics
Informations sur l'entreprise
- Our client is active in the construction sector
- Responsible for the organisation of the orders and the dispatch (coaching, recruitment, development of the team).
- Coordination with the production sites regarding the stocks
- Handling the complaints
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies.
Profil du candidat
- You are experienced in a customer service B2B environment
- You are people and results oriented, you have an analytical mindset, you can handle stressing situations.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
Conditions et Avantages
- A very nice work environment (brand new)
- A very competitive salary with extra legals benefits.