Business Developer - Talent Management Solutions
Company details SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insight. Powering the future of business, our data and tools are proven to drive stronger, more sustainable business outcomes. With 40-years of talent expertise, SHL is a trusted technology partner to more than 10,000 companies in 150 countries, including 80% of the FTSE 100 and 50% of the Fortune Global 500. SHL provides leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by their global footprint in more than 50 countries. As SHL"s presence across Europe continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals. The Belgian offices are based in Diegem, where a team of professionals is currently looking for a reinforcement. There is an urgent vacancy for an ambitious (m/f): Business Developer - Talent Management Solutions Function As a Business Developer - Talent Management Solutions you will actively hunt for new accounts and generate new business revenue, building a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, driving revenue growth and new sales of SHL. You will:
- Identify and develop new business: Target top executives of prospect companies, identify sales opportunities, build and present solutions, and drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, reaping the rewards of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, presenting client-led solutions and closing deals in order to achieve revenue and growth goals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
- Fluent in Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French
- The ability to (over)achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and Senior Management
- Good understanding of and affinity with the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital decisions
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Strong networker and negotiation skills
- Has a strong result oriented drive and proactive & entrepreneurial attitude
- University degree in a business discipline and/or HR specialization
- An interesting salary package with a company car and plenty of other extra-legal benefits
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world"s leading executives.
- (International) career development and advancement in all disciplines of our organization, depending of your personal interests and strengths.