Indirect Senior Buyer
You will have the chance to integrate a dynamic team. As Indirect Senior Buyer you will be in charge of the indirect categories.
Our partner is a leading company in providing technical solutions and services for the oil and gas industry.
The key responsibilities as Indirect Senior Buyer:
- Develops and lead negotiations with local suppliers
- Benchmark internally and externally, identifying the best approaches associated with items to source.
- Maintain and build a solid internal network with the procurement colleagues worldwide as well as with internal customers such as Marketing, HR, facilities and utilities management,…
- You will be in charge of both the operational and strategic part of the purchases
The successful Indirect Senior Buyer:
- An experience of 3 to 7 years in indirect procurement (Marketing, HR, Office, Logistics, facilities)
- Experience in an international company, preferably in an industrial environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Networking and communication skills to be able to work across all businesses and functions
- Business process capability and ability to develop strategic thinking
- Stress resistant
- Hands-on approach
- Master or Bachelor degree in Purchasing or Business School
The offer for the Indirect Senior Buyer:
- You will have the chance to evaluate in leading company with low turnover
- Real career evolution
- A full salary package (Gross annual salary, Bonus, Insurances, ...)