Offre d'emploi : German/ Polish Customer Service representative
To support the growth of the team, my client is looking for a German/ Polish Speaking Customer Service officer. The position will be based in Diegem and provides an Interim with option for a fix contract.
Our client is a world leader in Chemicals and plastics.
As German/Polish customer service representative, the successful candidate will be responsible for the complete coordination and follow-up of orders from A-Z. He or she will have following key tasks:
- You will be the key interface with the customers for all the day-to-day activities.
- You will check the price, product and allocation availability for every order.
- You will inform the customer about delivery, documentation issues...
- You will obtain all necessary information/data for order processing.
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of quotations in SAP.
- You will be responsible for generating all customer complaints in our internal complaint system.
- You will be responsible for maintaining contact with Customers, Sales Managers and different internal departments.
As German/Polish customer service representative, you have following responsibilities:
- Bachelor degree or 1,5 years' experience in a similar position in an International Customer Service environment.
- Computer literate: MS Office, SAP.
- Working knowledge of materials management and logistics.
- Good communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities successfully.
- Pro-active thinker, independent worked, problem solver, hands-on mentality, goal oriented.
- Language skills: German, Polish and English.
My client offers a job on Interim basis with possibility for a permanent position in an International environment and the possibility to learn and grow within the function.