JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
The Junior Accountant Assistant will support the Accountants team, with the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Receive, sort and distribute daily (e-)mails
- Take care of the approval process of the incoming invoices
- Weekly payment batches for suppliers from SAP to Isabel/Connexis (in collaboration with Treasury sub-department)
- Weekly manual payments for suppliers/customers in Isabel/Connexis
- Assistance during the audit (internal/external, interim/final): f.ex. copying/ scanning invoices, bank statements; providing data from SAP etc.
- Submit different declarations (prepared by accountants) to the authorities: f.ex. French IC listing for French VAT authorities, Belgian declarations for National Bank of Belgium etc.
- Contact suppliers in case of missing and/or wrong invoices
- Send missing invoices to the customers (in collaboration with Credit Collecting sub-department)
- Create spreadsheets from SAP; Filing, copying, scanning, storing
- Schedule meetings for the full finance department
- Assistance in various daily operations
- You have a first experience within a Finance department
- Strong analytical mindset, with very good Excel skills; knowledge of SAP & Isabel is an asset
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French; good knowledge of German is an asset
- You have eye for detail, work accurately and are a strong prioritizer
Salary and Benefits
We offer you temporary contract in a dynamic and progressive company located in Brussels (Woluwé-Saint-Lambert). You will find yourself in an international work environment, where more than 800 employees work worldwide. In the team of Customer Care you will work together with a few other colleagues.
Your environment is an open workspace and modern furnished. In the common room you will find a pool table and there is also the possibility to play table football with your colleagues. In addition, we organize many other fun events.
In addition to a beautiful training, offered by your colleagues, as well as by the Coaches, we offer you an attractive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Are you interested? Send your resume quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org with vacancy 114-4550 (AFRA).
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume