STAXS® is a quality supplier with over 25 years of experience in the cleanroom market.
Their strength? A motivated team with a shared passion: expertise in contamination control.
The STAXS® experts know the tricks of their trade and the developments in the sector. This expertise is their customers’ guarantee of quality.
The cleanroom sector is not standing still - neither is STAXS®.
To support the further international expansion, STAXS® is looking for a (m/f)
- Initiate, build, maintain relationships with clients (Pharmaceutical industry) and in some cases distributors.
- Acquisition of new customers and follow-up of existing clients through direct contacts with end-users.
- Drive market share gain, market expansion to obtain the budgeted turnover and the desired market share.
- Set-up and implement the annual sales plan based on targeted sales for each product range. Monitor and follow up sales results.
- Identify trends in the market, report feedback on competition and provide input on future developments and strategies.
- Contract management (set up and evaluate performance agreements).
- Follow-up of incoming leads and sample requests.
- Participate in trade fairs.
- Provide training on the products and services of STAXS®.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Business or Sciences.
- You have a solid experience in B2B sales, preferably at international level.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare & Life Sciences sector is an asset.
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You are driven by performance and excellence.
- You have a natural authority and charisma.
- You are a goal getter.
- You can handle responsibility and independency.
- You have shown you can handle key accounts and explore new growing businesses.
- You have a very good command of French, English and Dutch.
- You have good presentation skills.
- You have a commercial drive, analytical insight and organizational talent.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and autonomous.
- You are strong in conceptual thinking combined with a hands-on mentality.
- You are an entrepreneur.
- Travel frequency of up to 50% (Europe).
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Debbie Croonen, tel +32 2 610 27 22 email email@example.com, with the following reference code as a subject BE768089
Postulez à l’offre: EXPORT MANAGER
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Manager | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Import-export | Techniques biomédicales | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience