Project Engineer H/F
Our customer is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
We are currently looking for 3 project managers with 3–6 year experience.
As a Project Engineer, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/ or specializations:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
- You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized.
- You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative, diplomatic.
- You are also able to work independently.
- You are a Civil or industrial engineer or Architect, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Civil / Electromechanical / Automation / Process.
- PC-literate, driver license B
- Languages: very good in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of others languages is an asset.
Salary and Benefits
Our customer offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are the hallmark. Full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply online!
See you soon, Julie Dantinne
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume