Financial Analyst - BW
For one of his client, Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Analyst.
Our client, world leader in its sector, is based in the Walloon Brabant and is active in the industrial sector.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- ensure controlling of business transversal items (capex, corporate fees, SG&A) as well as Mergers & Acquisitions costs;
- work on business development opportunities in order to increase external and internal growth and profitability whilst working with relevant team members to drive them to conclusion;
- help building business plans and valuation models in the framework of various types of M&A transactions or green field projects;
- prepare the presentations for the Executive Committee and Board of Directors;
- develop and maintain tools assessing financial performance of businesses (P&L, FOCF, ROCE,…)
The qualification for this position are the following:
- graduate of a leading Business or Engineering School;
- successful first experience in audit firm as auditor, or investment banking, or consulting firm in Transaction Services department;
- excellent command of English language;
- highly analytical and rigorous with previous demonstrated skills in either business modelling, valuation or strategic analysis;
- open minded and creative;
- self-assertive and autonomous. Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented;
- highly organized and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization;
- ands-on and data driven. Ability to synthesize and filter information and to present in a clear and logical manner;
- adaptable and flexible to accommodate in a dynamic environment
We offer you the opportunity of a fix contract with an attractive salary package.
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to apply with the reference 06870-0010377401.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :