Senior Relationship Manager
Senior Relationship Manager for International Corporate Banking based in Antwerp
International Corporate Banking
As a Relationship Manager you will be in charge of both developing the existing portfolio as well as
prospecting and acquiring new clients.
Supported by your active network of target contacts and by the cutting edge marketing and communication tools provided by the headquarters, you will be an Ambassador of the Bank throughout the Belgium territory.
Starting in a small team, you will have the possibility to build up the Relationship Management Team and
establish yourself as its leader.
Moreover, as a senior staff member, your report directly to the CEO and your responsibilities will include:
* Promote business with the customers and advise them on banking products such as Loan, Deposit, Forex,
Remittance, CMS, Trade Finance, Credit etc...
* Manage the credit application and credit ratings
* Assisting with general representation duties
* Having a direct reporting with the European entity
* Participating to local strategy sessions
* Being part of Internal business comities & other management functions
* Working on the annual budget
To be eligible, candidates must demonstrate:
- A University Degree either in Economics - Law - Commercial engineering or Business Administration
- An active network of target contacts among medium or large corporates in Belgium
- At least 6 years experience with most of them in Commercial or Corporate Banking
- High level presentation and communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on approach
- Managerial and leadership skills
- A combination of technical analytical skills and strategic vision
The client offers a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits.