Sales Manager Belgium - Heating equipment
My client is looking for a strong Sales manager who will be responsible for implementing the new sales strategy while coming with interesting ideas. This is definetely a strategic function within the company.
My client is an internationally operating Group and is among the global market and technology leaders in the fields of building services and renewable energies. For more than 90 years, technical performance, quality, innovation, reliability and customer-oriented service have been defining factors in my client success. With five national and international production facilities, 24 sales companies worldwide and sales organisations and agencies in more than 120 countries, they have today a worldwide presence.
In the 20ies the company founder started realising his vision of developing and manufacturing products with low energy consumption, greater safety and more comfort. This objective still applies to the company today.
As a family-owned company driven by innovation, my client pursues a clear strategy in the production and development of products - for environmentally friendly, efficient and convenient building services. With more than 3,100 employees worldwide the company places a consistent focus on its own expertise - from product development to production. The result is efficient and innovative solutions for hot water, heat, ventilation and cooling. With its wide range of products it always has the right solution to prepare homes for future requirements today.
As Belgium Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and achieving of the annual sales budget in turnover and volumes according to the orientations given by the Direction
- Deploying the sales budget in turnover and volumes by sector and by customers classified as large accounts
- Monitoring and analysing the monthly turnover of distribution customers and Sector Heads and Key Accounts
- Applying and enforcing the Brand Commercial Policy developed by the Management team
- Participating in exhibitions organised by the company and making sure the clients have the best customer experience
- Developing and implementing the customer distribution strategy
- Controlling the visibility and the qualitative and quantitative presence of the brand's products at retail customers, including in showrooms
- Ensuring the training and update of the knowledge of the Sector Heads of the brand, with the support of the Product Manager on the technical part
- Participating in the Monthly Commercial Committee
To be the successful candidate you should:
- Be trilingual French, Dutch and English
- Hold a Master degree in Marketing or related. Having an MBA is a big plus.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in a sales function preferably in the construction industry (B2B2C)
- Have a relevant experience in dealing with distributors
- Be used to Pull and Push business model
- Have nice interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Be Business, Marketing and Customer oriented
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience this is a great opportunity to join a well known international company offering nice perspectives of evolution.