Email Marketing Manager, E-commerce
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 25 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our partner, Newpharma, the first and biggest online pharmacy in Belgium, was founded in 2008. As an online pharmacy with a European dimension and 1.000.000 patients, Newpharma delivers to 12 countries from its main website https://www.newpharma.be/ and boasts 4 other local websites for France, the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. With over 35.000 products and 1.000 brands, Newpharma distinguishes itself by its advanced logistics and the capacity to deliver the majority of Belgian orders placed before noon in 24h. The online pharmacy also occupies the 31st position in Belgium"s top 100 e-commerce players and was awarded 6 times since its inception during the BeCommerce and Safeshops.be awards. Newpharma generated a turnover of 63 million euros in 2017. The company welcomed Korys and Colruyt Group into its shareholding at the end of 2017.
As Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the proper delivery and impact of email campaigns and maintaining best-of-class deliverability rates. Reporting to the Loyalty/Retention Manager, you will be in charge of managing a team of 4 people.
Along with a strong understanding of customer segmentation and email marketing, you should have a proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects at once. You are highly numerate and able to understand, interpret and draw solid recommendations from data. You have a strong technical background in email marketing. You should also have strong writing and copy-editing skills.
Under the responsibility of the Loyalty/Retention Manager, you will work closely with the whole Marketing team, as well as collaborate with other departments (e.g. Customer Support, Purchasing, Logistics, etc) to make sure we have all the necessary tools in place to keep our customers happy and our targets met.
- Work with the Loyalty/Retention Manager and the team to deliver effective email marketing campaigns
- Follow and validate all commercial and transactional e-mail communications with customers and prospects via email
- Manage and enhance the configuration of our ESP
- Ensure compatibility with the main email clients
- Ensure deliverability through correct technical setup (DKIM, SPF, DMARC,...), certification and other delivery best practices
- Follow the acquisition process of new leads (push to our email database through APIs)
- Maintain our newsletter/user database integrity and information quality
- Come up with innovative ideas for email-based marketing campaigns for each step of the customer lifecycle, increasing our Customer Lifetime Value
- Follow and improve the department"s KPIs
- Make sure to stay GDPR compliant
- Manage and train the e-mail marketing team
You are aware of all the best practices in email marketing and your business entourage call you an e-marketing guru. Managing a team and sharing your knowledge is something natural for you.
- Minimum 5 year experience in email marketing, ideally within an online or E-commerce environment
- Proven experience in delivering successful emailing campaigns and scenarios
- Experience with several ESPs
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Technical skills in email marketing (HTML, deliverability...)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in team management and KPI"s reporting is welcome
- Autonomous with good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both in a team environment AND of your own initiative
- Highly motivated, goal driven, flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn
- Fluent FR or NL, with good NL/FR+EN oral and written communication skills. Basic knowledge of German is very welcome.
- Very good written skills in a wide range of styles e.g. promotional, educational, informative, conversational, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Offre Newpharma offers a competitive salary, a first class e-commerce environment, a friendly working environment and a highly organized and result-oriented approach to e-marketing.
But above that, you should join Newpharma if you are interested in getting trained and evolve like nowhere else.
Profile Group has been mandated by NEWPHARMA to search this profile on exclusive basis. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively via this ad.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Profile Group: Melanie Verhage - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0485 29 36 81.