French Speaking Customer Service Representative
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will be responsible for the whole order-to-delivery cycle (French market). This is a temporary assignment until minimum February 2019 with possibility of extension.
The company is located in Zaventem en internationally active within the Healthcare sector.
As a French Speaking Customer Service Representative you will have following tasks:
- take ownership of the full "order-to-delivery" proces
- develop an excellent relationship with customers and distributors
- act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for all inquiries (price, substitutes), return requests, claims, etc
- handle various documents such as export documentation, packing lists, ...
- proactively look for solutions and other improvement opportunities with your "what else can I do" mentality
- set priorities and use your organizational skills to multitask and take on challenges
- support team members and strive to achieve business KPI's
- maintain internal interaction with other departments such as Supply Chain, Pricing & Tender, Credit Control and the different country commercial organizations
- maintain external interactions with hospitals, distributors and 3rd party logistics suppliers
Profile of a successful French speaking Customer Service Representative:
- Very good level of French and English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is a big plus.
- min. 1 year of relevant experience as international customer service and/or supply chain (beyond call center or retail experience)
- preferably a master degree within the field of Economics or Logistics
- working knowledge of SAP (or another ERP system), Ms Office
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills with multiple functional groups (supply chain, product management, sales & marketing, finance, warehouse&transportation, external customers, ...
- Positive and flexible attitude
- entrepreneurial and pro active spiritresult oriented, able to set priorities & organize tasks
- stress resistant
As a French speaking Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work within an international and multicultural environment located in Zaventem. You will get a lot of responsibilities and contribute in strengthening your department and the company. For this you will receive a very attractive salary package with fringe benefits. This will be a temporary assignment until minimum Febtuary 2019. If positive, there is a possibility for a long term position.