Sales Support Engineer - Account Manager
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a worldwide established company and a major player in the design and manufacturing of mechanical goods.
Our client is a worldwide established company and a major player in the design and manufacturing of mechanical goods. This company is currently investing financial means to support their product development all around the world. This continuous investment in R&D and Engineering makes this firm a current but also a future major player. The company is located in Tubize.
As Sales Support Engineer - Account Manager, you are the main interface between our customer and our organization. For your customer portfolio, you are in charge of identifying customers' needs, designing and quoting relevant products and handling the order-to-delivery cycle from A to Z. You report to the Internal Sales Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities as Sales Support Engineer - Account Manager are:
- Analyze the customer requirements, select and/or design products that best fit those needs
- Decide on pricing and prepare quotes
- Follow-up on sales (from order to delivery)
- Handle customer complaints
- Coordinate information flow within the sales team and with the production department
- Help develop and maintain sales support tools and systems (e.g CRM, ERP, …)
- Participate and/or drive internal sales improvement projects
What's in it for you as Sales Support Engineer - Account Manager
- Attractive gross yearly salary up depending on your level of expertise
- Meal Vouchers + Health Insurance
- Family atmosphere
- The company is located in Tubize