Financial Analyst - Permanent Contract in Liège
For our client, we're looking for a Financial Analyst m/f for a permanent contract in Liège.
Our client is a well-known company active in industrial sector and located in Liège.
The Financial Analyst will support Financial Planning and Analysis department in the preparation of reports and analysis that need to be conducted on the company's financial and operational data to provide senior management with a good understanding of the company's performance:
- Prepare accurate, consistent, timely financial information. Support Financial Planning and Analysis department in the preparation of reports and financial analyses aiming at reaching conclusions or formulating recommendations to BME Senior Management (e.g. Area Managers, Cost Centers Managers)
- FP&A Monthly Closing / Forecast
- Prepare reports of variances between actual results Vs. forecast, budget and prior year.
- Run the monthly forecast for both P&L and B/S: preparation and consolidation of all financial data, analysis of results and validation of forecast assumptions with FP&A Manager.
- Prepare monthly reporting (management reports, highlights and explanations).
- Submit the monthly actuals/forecast through relevant systems after validation.
- Prepare and submit required exhibits.
- Annual budget: Provide similar support as for the FP&A Monthly Closing (preparation of financial data - P&L and B/S - and analysis of results).
- Accounting Support: During monthly closing periods, provide some support to the accounting team with some specific entries to be prepared.
- Financial Analyzes: Perform special / ad hoc financial analyzes, based on requirements.
- Financial Projects: Provide relevant support to company's projects to ensure financial requirements are taken into accounts based on FP&A Manager's guidelines.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant experience up to 3 years in a financial department (international company preferred)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Other European languages are an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of all softwares / applications used (e.g. Accounting system, Business Object)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a multi-companies environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of US Gaap Principles
Interested? Please send us your cv.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Finance / Comptabilité | Industrie générale | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Analyste financier | Industrie générale | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Auditeur | Industrie générale | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Finances / Comptabilité - général | Industrie générale | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience