Management Assistant (h/f)
Or client is a law firm. For the moment they are looking for a Secretary.
We are looking for a Secretary. Your role will be to provide administrative support to lawyers.
- Manage the agenda of the lawyers;
- Make worldwide travel arrangements (flights, hotel, taxi);
- Register lawyers for conferences and seminars (in Belgium or abroad);
- Draft expense reports;
- Enter timesheets into the system for interns;
- Formatting documents into the templates;
- Book meeting rooms;
- Help lawyers with deadlines (mostly filings for the European Commission or the Belgian Courts), all sort of administrative tasks from printing to making labels for binders and envelopes;
- Convert PDF document to Word;
- Send FedEx, registered mail, etc…;
- Add the lawyers' contacts to the database.
- French, English and French level, spoken and written;
- At least five years of experience as a secretary in an international environment;
- Reliable, result-oriented, service-minded, stress resistant;
- Good attention to details and natural ability to work accurately and independently;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc…).
Salary and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary.