GL Accountant - Nordics Countries - Retail/Fashion - Brussels
A GL Accounting position within a multinational environment.
You will be in charge of AR/AP/GL/Consolidation/Tax.
Our client is looking for a GL Accountant to join the "Nordics Countries" team
Our client, multinational company, famous worldwide for it's luxurious product in the fashion sector, is located in the city center of Brussels.
The headquarter here in Belgium is managing of all the financial strategy for the rest of the world.
- Accounts Receivables
- Daily check of ERP sales system / SAP interface integration
- Daily Cash reconciliation from stores. Alerts in case of discrepancy
- Daily reconciliation of Banks
- Integration of credit cards interface and checks Gift cards
- When applicable, daily follow up of E commerce transaction & distant sales payments
Accounts Payables (back up)
- Is responsible for accuracy and adequacy of accounting records of accounts payables
- Reconciles, on a monthly basis intercompany statements (customer / vendor)
- Makes sure to use the correct VAT code
- Reconciles daily AP suppliers with Bank out movements
- Concur treatment of expenses reports
- Upload of Sales, P&L & Balance sheet in Syrus
- Run first level of controls in Syrus
Tax (under supervision of the Manager)
- Prepares Monthly declaration of Intrastat
- Prepares Monthly submission of local statistics
- Prepares Monthly VAT
- Accounting/economics Bachelor
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles
- System oriented. Knowing SAP is definitely a plus
- Languages: fluent English mandatory. Speaking one of Nordics countries languages is a plus (Danish, Norvegian, Swedish, Finnish)
Our client offers a temporary to permanent contract that can start immediately in a multinational environment, a competitive salary package with fringe benefits.