Supervisor ICT Infrastructure
Member of Aisin AW., Co. Ltd (17,000 employees worldwide), AW Europe is a major player in the field of integrated navigation multimedia systems and automatic gearboxes for the automotive industry. AW Europe is recognized and appreciated by renowned automakers for its culture of quality focusing on technological innovation and concern for Customer satisfaction. AW Europe currently employs over 900 people in Europe including 800 in Belgium.
Our European headquarters and development center are located in Braine-l'Alleud, South of Brussels with manufacturing and aftersales facilities in Baudour (near Mons).
As Supervisor ICT Infrastructure, You will join our ICT team (25 people) located near Brussels in Braine-l’Alleud, Belgium and take the lead of a 7-people team in charge of our ICT Infrastructures for Europe.
Your role consists in managing the ICT Infrastructure team, taking in charge day-to-day operations, keeping it running and improving our ICT infrastructure (PC, servers, storage, network and communication devices), including providing assistance to users (service desk) in order to provide the required ICT services at the agreed service levels (SLA).
More specifically :
- Define and assess its team objectives with regards to the annual IT plan defined with / by the ICT Manager and the department strategic vision & mission,
- Assign / delegate tasks within the team, and control progress and deliverables,
- Identify skills needs and gaps, monitor and address development needs,
- Ensure a good working atmosphere and environment for the team members,
- Assess team motivation level and define action plan for remediation when necessary.
ICT Infrastructure Service Delivery Management
- Take proactive steps to ensure a stable and secure ICT infrastructure. Ensure that operational document library is up-to-date and all operational events are logged. Maintains monitoring and management tools (i.e. Scripts, Procedures...),
- Programme the schedule of operational tasks with the service management supervisor,
- Identify and resolve the root cause of incidents. Make sound decisions in emotionally charged environments on appropriate action required to minimise business impact. Rapidly identify failing components, select alternatives such as repair, replace or reconfigure.
- Take a proactive approach to the root cause of ICT infrastructure problems. Deploys a knowledge system based on recurrence of common errors.
- Manage the support process and be accountable for ensuring that agreed service levels are met. Plan resource allocation to ensure that the support is available with respect to the defined service level. Act creatively and seek opportunities for continuous service improvement by analysing root causes.
- Review quality performance indicators and recommend enhancements to influence continuous quality improvement
- Design and ensure continuity of ICT infrastructure services (Disaster Recovery Plan / Business Continuity Plan).
- Implement ICT security policy.
- Ensures that security risks are analysed and managed with respect to enterprise data and information.
- Review security incidents and make recommendations for continuous security enhancement.
Manage ICT Infrastructure projects / changes
- Act as a Project Leader on ICT infrastructure projects assigned by the ICT Manager.
- Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources, skills needs, interfaces.
- Develop contingency plans to address potential implementation issues.
- Deliver project on time, on budget and in accordance with original requirements.
- Create and maintain documents to facilitate monitoring of project progress.
- Make sure that internal project methodology is applied to projects.
- A charismatic person, you are a born leader with a talent for team and project management. Key success factors in this role are the following skills :
- A Master degree in a relevant technical field
- An expertise in an ICT team management in a large company (min. 3 years)
- Fluency in French and English (German is a plus)
- Broad knowledge of ICT Infrastructure technology (Windows and Linux OS), networks, firewalls, Vo IP, ITIL and project methodology (Prince 2, PM Bok)
- Assests : experience in CISCO, VM Ware, IP Phone, SAN Storage
- Personal Skills
- Result-driven, quality-oriented, customer-oriented mindset
- Leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Personal efficiency and organisation, priority management
- Stress resilience, flexibility of mind and diplomacy
- Ability to operate successfully in an international and multi-cultural environment
Tags : ICT, IT, IT manager, IT management, ICT supervisor, ICT infrastructure, ICT security, IT Project leader, informatics, Informatique, responsable IT
- The opportunity to lead a team in a technological company focussing on human development;
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects,
- An open multinational environment;
- A modern and pleasant workplace with easy access (South of Brussels);
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.
To apply for this function in:
Prepare your resume,
Click on " APPLY NOW " and upload your resume.
Technical problem? Please contact the Talentfinder Customer Service : 067/64.47.60