Inside Sales Specialist Software Enterprise
You are responsible for your client portfolio. This means broadening and deepening existing and new clients. You work together with Account Managers on Software Enterprise. You provide advice to your clients about licensing and IT solutions.
Our Client is a global leader and one of the largest IT distributors in the world with more than 20,000 national and international partners. As an active player in the IT market, they maximise their added value in the development, sales and efficient use of the latest technology. Our Client is located in Diegem and is a leading distributor of hardware and software.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, your key responsibilities are:
- Set the targets set by your vendors and your manager as a Sales Unit and make every effort to achieve them, together with your team
- Treat orders / requests from resellers and offer them the best service via telephone
- Answering daily questions and quotations regarding licensing and looking for the best solution
- Maintain customer relationships and spot sales opportunities
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date in the field of Software Enterprise, new technologies, developments in the field of licensing etc.
- Be prepared to follow Sales training
- Being flexible to attend events in the sign of maintaining / expanding customer relationships
- To be competent for a systematic follow-up in CRM and SAP
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you have following profile:
- A commercial talent with a strong interest in IT, ideally in Software Enterprise, Licensing
- Sales experience in licensing is a plus
- Smooth in Dutch, French and English
- Entrepreneurial soul who likes to work independently and takes the initiative
- A smooth chat person and an empathetic person who dares long-term relationships with customers
- Developing and detecting sales opportunities is a real motive
- You will achieve the targets together with your team
- A personal development plan, in which you get the chance to grow. Also in the offer are various sales, technical or language courses.
- Growth opportunities both internally and internationally
- An innovative market where you continuously come into contact with the latest technologies
- A pleasant salary in line with the IT market, supplemented by a very interesting package of secondary benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, holiday allowance, annual bonus, eco checks ...).