Finance & IT Business Partner
- Strong Business Warehouse and SAP knowledge
- Travel up to 10% in Europe
Our client is a multinational industrial company located in the South of Brussels.
As the Enterprise Data Analyst, you directly report to the Business Controller. Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing an IT reporting tool capable to analyze the performances of all departments in order to increase the profitability of the company;
- The main tool to be developed will be BW (Business Warehouse), integrated with SAP;
- The objective is NOT to do reporting, but to set up and develop an automated reporting suite, covering different areas of the enterprise, including sales, margins, manufacturing cost, Capex, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement,…
- You will work with the business and IT as a bridging person, to ensure that what the business needs is reflected in the IT reporting tools that are developed.
- You have a Master's degree in either Finance / Business / Economics / Engineering / IT;
- You can present a relevant experience of at least 5 years in SAP/BW in an industrial organization;
- You are very strong in database management and ERP;
- You are totally fluent in English with a good level of French;
- You have excellent presentation skills;
- You have an excellent knowledge of SAP and Business Warehouse;
- You have a problem-solving mentality;
- You are open to travel in Europe and USA, especially at the start of each project;
The client offers a complete salary package, in accordance with your experience, in a fast growing multinational organization with plenty of career opportunities.