The HR Coordinator supports and works with the HR Manager in HR legislation, payroll, comp&ben and HR reports topics.
Worldwide largest manufacturer and marketer of chemical component (oil and gas) with its European headquarters located in Waterloo in Belgium.
The HR Coordinator will work will work hand in hand with the HR Manager. As the first point of contact within the company, the HR Coordinator will:
- Manage all the European payroll activities (Belgium, UK and Dubai); Answer and resolve payroll queries from employees, managers and external bodies;
- Manage annual talent, salary planning and bonus processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Deal with expatriate administration and coordinates specific payroll with external providers
- Administer the benefits program for Europe (renewal of all employee benefits including health insurance, life assurance, pensions etc.)
- Manage and maintains employee data in the HR system (Workday) and records up to date, prepare offer letters, contracts and other employment documentation
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Interpret and advise on employment law; keep up-to-date with current legislation, practices and trends
- Participate in the performance review cycle, ensuring all employees and managers complete the process within deadlines
- Act as a trusted advisor to the organization and act as HR representative on cross-functional teams where required
- Support the HR Manager in the development and implementation of HR projects
The HR Coordinator is/has:
- At least a Bachelor degree in HR or finance
- 4-5 years experience in hard HR (payroll, comp&ben, tax, ...)
- Fluency in French and English both written & spoken
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
The right candidate is also analytic, good with figures, team-player and willing to be part of the life of the company outside the office.
He/She shows initiative, has a positive can-do attitude and the potential to evolve towards a more global or more generalist role.
Our client offers a dynamic place of work, an attractive salary package with standard advantages but no company car. The company is easily reachable by public transport in Waterloo.