Regulatory Affairs Officer
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Regulatory Affairs Officer Organisation description:
As solution provider within the Life science sector , XPE Pharma & Science is extending the XPErts Team !
Do u want to improve the quality of life together with your future colleagues?
Then let's get in touch!
Let me introduce you to your first mission !
The organisation is part of one of the top companies in healthcare.
They have a worldwide mission to protect, improve and recover vision care.
You are responsible for :
- General administration for RA: Submission of regulatory documents on request of the local regulatory authorities in the Benelux - classification of the proof of artworks, correspondence of authorities and with global concerning the product labelling.
- Review licenses of the pharmacists/wholesalers – updating the license
- Creation and/or control of translation for medical devices (NL, FR and/or DU)
- Checking of proof of artworks for the medical devices using Catalyst
- Answering questions from other departments concerning ingredients and other regulatory aspects
- Add RA input to information sheet received from customers concerning the medical devices
- Professional Bachelor Degree : Marketing & Management communication or other
- 1-8 years experience in pharma & medical device industry
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Accurate, organized and flexible
- Well-developed administration, communication and computer skills
- Willingness to learn, enquiring mind, result driven, quality focus
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
Why working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
• XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 2 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me on Asmae +32492231817 to discuss in confidence.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713