We are looking for a legal assistant for the department of trademarks in Diegem, company near by train station.
The client is a market leader in European Intellectual Property.
We are looking for a colleague that give support to the trademarks department in Diegem.
Your responsibilities :
- Drafting letters and official documents
- Preparation of applications and procedures
- Follow-up of files and doing administration work
- Accurate database input
- Contact with clients by phone, email
- Working together with other colleagues
- Administrative office management
- Fluent in Dutch, French and good lever of English.
- Experience in administrative tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Responsible, eye for precision and able to work independent
- Eager to learn and flexible
- International working environment
- Open communication with colleagues
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Attractive salary package
- Good working atmosphere