Area Sales Manager Wallonia - Building materials
My client is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager with a technical background in order to strengthen its Belgian Sales team. In this role you'll be focusing on Walloon, Brussels &
My client is an international industrial company with leading positions in insulation, acoustic ceilings and horticultural growing media based on proprietary stone wool technology. The company uses the properties that nature has given to create products for improve the quality of living.
My client's expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today's biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Its range of products reflects the diversity of the world's needs, supporting its stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
The material used by my client for its products is a versatile material and forms the basis of all its businesses. With more than 11, 000 passionate colleagues in 39 countries, my client is the world leader in businesses such as building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Realising the annual sales budget and long term growth thanks to project related personal contacts with architects, contractors and distributors
- Positioning my client's product portfolio at architects as the preferred facade supplier
- Developing good personal working relationships to secure my client's specs and preferences at the distribution channels and contractors
- Making sure to be aware of the compliance regulations, and secure that my client project quotations are in line with these regulations
- Cooperating with your direct and indirect colleagues in a constructive, open and honest way
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in a B2B Sales experience preferably in the building materials industry
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related
- You have relevant contact with Architects, Contractors and Distributors and a proven track record of business with them
- You are client and solution oriented and coming up rapidly with suitable proposals to face the client's need
- Bilingual French & Dutch with a strong commend of English
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience this is a great opportunity to join a well known international company leader in its sector.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Construction et installation - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Account Manager | Construction et installation - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Construction et installation - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technico-commercial | Construction et installation - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience